Non- Menopausal Hormone Balancing
Testosterone has been classified by many as the “male hormone,” but it is also produced by women. It’s a fact that men do produce much more testosterone. However, during a woman’s early reproductive years, testosterone levels are actually high in her body. Throughout the years, these levels decrease and women begin to feel the negative effects of low testosterone years before menopause.
We offer Bio Identical hormone replacement therapy that is individualized to the needs of non-menopausal women. Dr Channey will utilize molecular identical hormones to restore your body’s optimum hormone balance. Our program is all-inclusive*, complete with medication and monitoring during your hormone treatment.
How the Program Works:
It is simple, restore your hormone levels to where they were during your early reproductive years. Our goal is to relieve the unwanted symptoms of aging caused when hormone levels are unbalanced.
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Loss of mental focus
- Decreased sex drive
- Loss of muscle tone
- Loss of skin glow
- Weight gain
Dr Channey will work with you to customize your hormone program to fit YOUR individual needs and lifestyle. The therapy will include a personalized blend of medicines, as well as all doctor consultations, physical examinations and necessary checkups.
Your monthly prescription will include:
- Testosterone – Testosterone is also produced by the ovaries in women. Like estrogen, testosterone levels are lower in women going through menopause. Symptoms of low testosterone levels in women include low libido, fatigue, low muscle tone, weight gain and loss of mental focus.
- Pregnenolone – Pregnenolone is made from cholesterol in the brain, ovaries and adrenal glands. Pregnenolone has anti-aging, anti-stress, anti-depressive, anti-arthritic and anti-fatigue effects. It also provides neuroprotection, improves mental awareness, enhances memory and cognition, and helps with lowering excess cholesterol.
FLAT FEE of $349 once a month covers your ENTIRE program.
- All lab testing
- All medication listed above
- All patient consultations
- All physical examinations
- That’s all you pay monthly.
- No insurance deductibles
Why These Symptoms Now?
Exposure to toxins in the environment, pregnancy, poor eating habits, lifestyle choices, stress and genetics are just some of the factors that can affect a delicate hormone balance, causing women to feel unwelcomed symptoms. As hormone production decreases through the years, many pre- and post-menopausal women experience symptoms of low testosterone.
Other possible causes of low testosterone in women include:
- Early menopause
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Oophorectomy or the surgical removal of the ovary
- Oral estrogen therapy, as estrogen can reduce the production of testosterone
Reclaim focus, heighten energy and enhance sexual performance, while increasing muscle tone and vitality, as well as glow.
*Dr Channey will determine what the best treatment is for you based on your symptoms and tests performed at your hormone levels’ checkup.